Monday, September 8, 2025

Oh Hello

There I was really good about posting in August. 

Then the reality of September hit, and I've got nothing. 

Truly, nothing against September AT ALL. I love everyday routines and schedules. It's just that I don't tend to take many picture,s and there's not a lot to report. 

Last week felt like forever. But it was the most beautiful fall weather. The kind where being a little chilly is a novelty and not even worth putting a sweatshirt on. But then the sweatshirt rocks too! 



The children found this praying mantis in the yard. It was quite exciting to them. 


Saturday night, Husband and I went to a Fiesta. I am a sucker for kids doing native dancing. Nordic dancing? Yep. Mexican dancing? Yep. Love it. Love it! 


Yesterday we had a special children's Mass to celebrate Carlo Acutis. Poor Pier Giorgio really got forgotten it feels like. He's a Saint too though so he probably doesn't care one bit! 

This week we are off and running. Second full week of school. We can do it. (I think.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!