Last night was the premiere of Dancing with the Stars. I have never fully gotten into the show because they stretch something that could be short into a long long experience. And so many commercials!
But Taylor Hanson is on DWTS this season, so I am obviously watching (and voting) like the fan that I am.
It's possible you've seen videos. For the record, I am a bit of a Hanson snob; however, welcome back to all the returning members of the Fansons. Please don't make the cost of tickets go up. Haven't listened to them in a while? (Maybe 1998 when the "MMMBop" craze died down?) Check out these 5 songs to take you further on your Hanson journey.
- "Crazy Beautiful" Underneath
- "Joyful Noise" String Theory
- "I Was Born" Middle of Everywhere
- "Against the World" Against the World
- "Georgia" The Walk
And here's the thing... he was actually really good. Because the man can count music. And he KNOWS music. And even without a dance background, that goes a long way.
And come on. The man can jump up and down while playing a harmonica. There is no way he doesn't have the energy for DWTS. Plus he's always been a bit of a perfectionist IMO so... he's hard on himself and was going to bring it all.
I was not about to let him go home on the first night. Did I make my brother, parents, and friends vote as well? I did. By my estimate, I had 12 people who voted for him last night. I am not sure if you yourself watch Dancing with the Stars, but about 20 minutes in, the website crashed.
I 100% believe it was the Fansons coming out to support.
And then they announced later that they had double the votes they had from last year's premiere, with only half of the contestants even dancing last night.
I am not surprised in the slightest. I bet you a lot of money that the women dance tonight and don't get as many votes.
I also have to tell you how happy I am that Conner Leavitt went home. He really wasn't good and I find his family so annoying. I mean, I love a supportive spouse, but Whitney and her "Chips and Conner's salsa shirt" were ridiculous. Plus, she was just on last season. A little gap year would have been okay.

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!