Thursday, April 18, 2013

Theme Thursday: Boys

What a perfect first real post for my new blog home. Who doesn't love a good theme Thursday? I sure as heck do!And luckily she didn't pick girls because I don't have any!

C loves swimming... he is just a huge fan. So while the fam was here last weekend we made use of their pool. Here are my favorite boys having a good time!



So have a great week and be sure to link up your boys to Clan Donaldson and get ready because sky is next week! 

5 comments:

  1. SWEET!! Hands up! I love pool photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name of your blog...and the baby boy is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, he's a good floater for his age :) Love that pose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. That first one? With the hands up? Dying. The proportion of toddler arms is fascinating to me. At what other time in our lives to our hands juuuuuust barely clear our heads when we raise our arms?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!