I don't have any animals. Husband is allergic or I don't like them or both x any animal you can legally have as pet in my town. But boy. Do we know how to party over here.
Every night in a futile attempt for OCD sanity I try to clean. Sometimes that means I clean and organize the fort. And the toys in it. I, in my girly I-wish-I-still-had-a-doll-house-just-a-smidgen self take great care in setting up all The Little People. All is well on the farm. (And ark.)
Then the tornado hits and we're in Oz. Or C wakes up and plays.
Farmer got a little Wicked Witch of the East action and the barn and ark are every which way. And Noah is just looking around like... huh. He's not an animal and I know like everyone has the ark set but seriously how cute is this little bald man? Love it.
So these are the animal house shenanigans in our house. Link up your own animals over at Cari's Barnyard of Fun. Okay. Maybe she doesn't have a barnyard. But she has chickens and that's kind of like a farm. Sort of. Anyway I bet most people have real animals that are cute and interesting to look at.


Love this Madeline!
ReplyDeleteNow, these are my kind of pets!! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteHaha. Enjoyed your post today. =)
ReplyDeleteI also love bald Noah. Love. Him.
ReplyDeleteWe're trying to convince Ken to let us get a dairy goat. If we succeed, I think you can legit call us a barnyard.
That is hard to have allergies. My husband was allergic to cats but I got them anyways. Poor guy!
ReplyDeleteHa, I'm totally impressed by your barn and ark organizing skills!
ReplyDeleteOh, how I love ALL things Little People related! We have allergies too so no real live domestic animals here either.
ReplyDeleteI share your urge to set up the plastic animals after dark. :-)
ReplyDeleteThese are definitely the kind of pets I can handle! We have those same daily tornadoes at my house, which is weird since we live in Cali. ;-)
ReplyDeleteLittle Noah has no idea what's going on! This post made me laugh out loud, literally!
ReplyDeleteOh, boys SURE play differently than girls! I've realized that now ... it has only taken 6 months. LOL We have an ark set too & I always wonder if I need to hold it back until Luke is older. He just takes the animals & throws them .......
ReplyDelete