Sunday, March 2, 2014

7 Out of 7

Lamest post ever right here.

I caught the plague from Husband. Not really a big deal and not nearly as bad as some of the things people are getting. But the sneezing and the fuzzy head is not fun.

Way back in high school I used to really like the Oscars but then somewhere I wised up and now I don't give a hoot about awards shows. I mean good for them, but so much politics and such go into who wins... never on merit and never based on true quality I think. I mean, A Beautiful Mind won and I can never get those hours back. Gross. One of the worst ever. So I will not be watching those tonight.

We'll probably watch something on Netflix. Maybe. We've been watching a lot of Full House lately since we bought the house. :) Delightful to relive all the fun and who doesn't love Full House? You know, when Walter was the kid who looked like a duck and Stephanie learned about hurting his feelings.



We're having a tasty dinner of bacon and banana chocolate chip pancakes which I am pretty excited for. Love breakfast for dinner. And that's what's shaking around here. Told you, lame post to wrap up the 7/7. Hope you all had a great Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Ha, I subtitled my 7th post as "limping along the finish line", so I am write there with you. And I am bleh about the Oscars as well. I don't think I even saw any of the movies up for best picture. My DH and I do want to see Gravity, but other than that...I am not sure if I even want to see any of the other ones. So, going to bed early over here.

    And yes, Full House is great. I had forgotten about Walter. Cute meme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't even write correctly anymore. I meant to say "right there with you". Ugh...lame, I know.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!