Thursday, July 10, 2014

Theme Thursday: Bright

You know that one song? 
If All the Raindrops? Well the third verse is about how if all the sunbeams were lemonade and ice cream! Oh what a sun that would be! (Please don't subject yourself to the Barney version. Laura Doherty's version is lovely and far less obnoxious.) 

Too bad at our house instead of lemonade and ice cream you get a bowl of rice Chex with raisins and Craisins. I lovingly call this breakfast trail mix. It allows a certain toddler to graze eat which is pretty much how mornings go around here. 



I like how red Tupperware glows in the sunshine. It's a bright, happy Thursday. 

And funny enough, that is the theme of the week over in the O-Clan Corral. So you go link up all the bright and happy in your world and I'll peruse them. While listening to Pandora, playing cars and possibly stealing a rice Chex or two. But you'll never prove it. 


Have a delightful and bright Thursday. Even if it's not perfect like it is here today. No. Really. It's perfect. 







4 comments:

  1. Grazing is good. Especially when it is in such a bright bowl in a sunny spot. How could that not be a good start to any day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red bowl. And today is pretty awesome here, too. (Now I have the lemon drops and gumdrops song in my head...only we say "bubble gum and ice cream"...my kids always request it when I'm trimming their nails. Who knows how these things get started?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red bowls are so cheerful! But now I really want Chex...

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are my favorite TT pics: the ones that find a pretty moment in the context of a regular old day. This is a beautiful shot, Madeline. I'm so bad at seeing those things, I really need to exercise my gratitude and beauty muscles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!