This has been a pretty good two days in a row I am just saying. And I am going to totally cop out here with my picture but... my mind is a little bit distracted because BABY!
And I get to join in with my favorite link up on the web with ... another picture from yesterday. You're shocked. I know.
And even though I LOATHE when people tell me that "we did good work" like we had any control at all what our kids would look like I am pretty proud of the fact that she's here and I did it and that is worthy of a good job pat on the back. And the picture isn't too horrible for a no-natural lighting shot so that's pretty good too.
Link up with Cari. Have a wonderful day!


Congratulations! She is gorgeous! And I'd say that's a good job if I ever saw one!
ReplyDeleteOMgosh, I am so not kidding when I thought this morning: I wonder if Madeline had her baby! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She is gorgeous!!!!! I love her!
ReplyDeleteYes! Good job, indeed!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and great job Momma! Babies are wonderful.
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteLove those cheeks!
ReplyDelete