It was cute. But frustrating. Story of my life these days with him. He's keeping me on my toes that's for sure.
One little girl over here is 8 weeks old already. Where on Earth has the time gone already?! I can't stand it.
When we were still in our brand new just home phase a friend brought us dinner. It was Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas. And they were SO GOOD. We made them ourselves last week for dinner and I prepped the chicken this morning for us to have them again today!
HERE is the recipe. My hacks are to mix the marinade in a bowl with a lid and just keep the chicken in that instead of transferring to a Ziploc. Also who has heavy cream in the house all the time? I just use a little splash of milk--less calories, still delicious and I always have some on hand.
I am the stereotypical Minnesotan born who thinks not really spicy things are in fact really spicy but even with the tablespoon of chili powder it isn't overwhelming and we buy the mild green enchilada sauce. If you really like spicy stuff I imagine the recipe lends itself well to being kicked up a notch but I don't know about it.
That's the story in our neck of the woods!

That baby!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!!!!!
Haha toddlers, they are hilariously frustrating!
ReplyDeleteEEEEEEEEEEEK what a doll!!!! She is so precious!
ReplyDeleteYUM!!! That looks like a delicious recipe. And the baby? CUTE!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete