Sunday, August 23, 2015

4 Things I'm Thinking About

one. Thursday night was the annual baseball game in a suite with Husband's work. It was wonderful. Very few people from the 2 departments went so it was super fun. We were able to actually watch the game for a part and we didn't pay for parking or food or anything. So nice to go out as a family. And the weather was the most perfect day ever ever ever. 75 and sunny with fluffy white clouds. Man. So lucky to have this perk. Of course we didn't take any pictures except for of the grasshopper that C liked. That boy and his creatures.

two. I am becoming convinced the people we bought our house from, actually entered witness protection. When we toured the house the house was just perfectly set up with the door unlocked. But I didn't think much of that at the time. The sale of the house went fairly quickly and then... we moved in. We have never had respite from getting their mail. Never. We get Christmas Cards, family reunion notices, their reminders for vet visits, driver's license renewals and jury duty. We get bills. But the man was also ran a home-based business and we get all that stuff too, plus the address on Google says that we are a business. No matter how many times I try I cannot convince Google otherwise that it's just my house.

three. M turned 10 months yesterday. Gah. That is insane.

four. My brother left on Thursday to study abroad for the semester. To say that I was sad about his departure would be fair. I am so excited for him and I think it will be so good for him. And seriously, he sent us this picture from Cannes (of film festival fame) and I think he is pretty darn lucky. I will miss him but Christmas isn't that far away.




1 comment:

  1. That is weird that you keep getting the former owners' mail. I wonder what the story is? Your brother is going to have some awesome experiences!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!