But my friends, my fiber internet was installed yesterday afternoon. Everything about this is better. Including but not limited to the fact our appointment was for 1:30 and Brian showed up at 1:15. I can't even comprehend how much better my customer service is going to be based on the people I've met and spoken with, but I am pretty sure I can guarantee them a gold star and a Christmas card.
In case you weren't sure if I was serious, I did a little speed test while I had all my internet options available still.
This is my CenturyLink Internet speed:
That is 0.54 Mbps. Dreadful.
When things got really bad, we would switch to the air card on Husband's work computer. It made watching Netflix bearable.
Here we have 8.11 Mbps. Still not super but again, it beat not having internet.
But my new super fancy, no data caps, in the ground fiber cable that will not slow down no matter how many people use it or if it's raining etc.
Well then. Hallelujah! 47.27 Mbps. And it is everything I wanted it to be. Netflix is clear and fast and doesn't stop to load every few minutes. I can be on the computer at the same time we are watching Netflix. We can SKYPE while Netflix is on. Skype isn't a bunch of pixels.
Life with internet is good.
Enjoy your new internet!!!! Slow internet is so frustrating!
ReplyDeleteOh, dang! I am SO jealous right now, I can't even tell you! So glad it's working better for you right now.
ReplyDelete