We are doing the Little People Advent Calendar this year and even though we are only on day two I am loving it.
We are deep into Little People and playing with them at our house right now. It's really fun to see what they do, so adding some Christmas and winter characters into the mix feels right. Husband and I are taking turns opening the doors every day. Since if we went every other day poor M would get the lame things. Yesterday was the little boy, today was his snowboard. Etc.
And that's really all I know. No big plans for the weekend which is just the very best kind of weekend. Hope your December is also off to a good start!


Could this post be any better?
ReplyDeleteDisney AND Little People?!?!
I have never seen The Little People one before.
But I adore them!!!!!
Have a wonderful, cozy weekend!