Thursday, October 12, 2017

LWYMMD

This week has been busy everyone. Lots to do. Lots of appointments and scheduling and not a lot of much else.

So today after a long morning I was driving to pick up M from a friend's house. I was listening to the radio* and "Look What You Made Me Do" came on.


I can admit it. I'm a Taylor fan. Even if the actual video is a little creepy and we will only be watching the lyric video in our house thank you very much.

So anyway, I was driving. And singing. And I drove straight past my turn. Which was funny because I was singing the lyric... "Look what you just made me do..." So yeah, Taylor, look what you made me do! I missed my turn. But I drove around the block and whatever it was fine. But it was really funny in the moment.

*I say radio like there were other fancy options in my vehicle but... it's radio or sweet sweet silence due to an unfortunate CD jam situation. But it's all good, I like the radio!*

And tomorrow is Friday!

And that is the truth. See you tomorrow party people.

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!