We have been trying to get the house clean for Santa to come visit. Santa really likes it when the houses he visits are clean. (Mom does too!)
We are finishing the last of the Christmas surprises. And wrapped presents are starting to appear under the tree.
These are not for us however. Just for others. The ones for us are all hidden away still. And I've only had to re-wrap one of the presents so far.
On this shortest day of the year we are keeping busy and trying to focus on what it is ahead. Christmas is coming full speed ahead.



Oh! Yes! To everything.
ReplyDeleteSanta does indeed like a clean house.
And cookies.
You rock at this vocation, my friend. : )
Hugs!
My mom ^^^ hehe she ALWAYS cleans house a couple days before Christmas. :) Your cookies look soooo yummy!
ReplyDeleteWe've been busy around here too! I *think* I'm ready!! Those cookies look perfect!
ReplyDelete