Thursday, April 12, 2018

Thank You Lord!

Thank you, Lord, for the sunshine and nice weather! Today I sent C to school without a coat for the first time since October!


It will be short-lived but I will take it!

Thank you, Lord, for beds! C has been on my mattress from grad school since he graduated to a "big-boy bed" and it had seen better days. My parents got him a new mattress when they were visiting for Easter and it was delivered yesterday.


It doesn't look like a whole lot but not much beats clean sheets on a new mattress.

Thank you, Lord, for friends. My table group from my CEW retreat had a get together last night. We are going to meet monthly or so and it's just wonderful. We somehow got incredibly lucky, with a really diverse, faithful, wonderful group who all bring uniqueness to our discussions.


We read Left to Tell by Immaculee Ilibagiza.


Immaculee will be speaking in our area next week. What a story she has to tell about trust, God and faith. She has so much to teach the world. Amazing.

Happy Thursday friends. I hope it finds you well.

1 comment:

  1. I've been to one of her talks - so good! You'll enjoy it immensely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!