Thursday, September 6, 2018

Rainy Thursday

It is rainy rainy rainy. And cool.

We did get the air conditioning fixed on Tuesday. (Yay!) Just in time to not need it. But the system sucked out all the humidity in the house and that was such a blessing. The reading was our humidity was at 73% inside so no wonder we were all so uncomfortable.

These days of rain are causing me to be all introspective and homey. I made oatmeal for breakfast this morning. After the kids were at school. I just sat, ate my oatmeal and read my book for book club tonight.

I am also pleased to say that after 4 years of ownership of a water table, we have figured out that by using the lid to cover one side and pulling the plug on the other, you don't have to dump it out after every rainstorm. #obvioustoeveryonebutus

It's hard to believe it's already Thursday but I am so thankful it is. The rain makes me just want to cozy up with my people. I am still getting used to having time to myself but slowly I am sure I will start to utilize it well.

M is just thriving at school. She loves it. She also had her first soccer practice on Tuesday night.


Guess who is the assistant coach? It's me. Which is hilarious. Because I am so unathletic. But I am good with names and kids so there's that. She was in her element at soccer. (I ordered her some different shorts.) I can't wait to see how she will do in a game setting. 

It's crazy how watching your child shine can really change your perspective of something. I am so not a soccer person but I love watching her play. Even at age 3! 

Life is pretty sweet. 



2 comments:

  1. If you figure out how to best utilize your time while the kids are at school, let me in on it because I'm years into this and still working on it!!! Glad she is enjoying school and soccer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this, It's very interesting Blog...
    I believe there are many who feel the same satisfaction as I read this article!
    I hope you will continue to have such articles to share with everyone!
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!