Today I came to school and waited for a minute in the hallway looking at the nice artwork.
Then we got to go in and sit with our kindergartener and look at the muffin they made us!
After we prayed a decade of the rosary as a class, we got to read through the I Love Mom books they made for us as gifts. Here are some lovely highlights.
He's not wrong. I do love a good Bobbie!
Shell noodles are a household comfort food staple over here. And as it happens, Husband and M do not appreciate them on the same level as C and I. So this is spot on as well.
I do like to write reviews. (Well, let's be honest, sometimes it feels more like work than other times but that's okay.)
I am so glad I got to go spend some time with my C today. The perfect kickoff to Mother's Day Weekend!
Happy Mother's Day to you all!








What a sweet Mother's Day breakfast with your kindergartner! I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!!
ReplyDelete