Monday, July 15, 2019

Prime Day!

Hello and Happy Prime Day!



I know what people say, it's not a deal if you weren't planning to buy it. BUT... maybe you are planning to buy something. I like to use Prime Day to get ahead of the Christmas game. And I have been successful at that!

C had a specific request that was almost $10 off so lickadee split that was scooped up.

And I LOVE the book deal. This year it's PRIMEBOOK19 and it's $5 off a purchase of $15 or more. That's the best deal I've ever seen, usually it's a $20 or $25 purchase. I can almost promise you you can spend $15 on books. Our book club book for next month is $17 by itself!

There have been some good deals that are on Alexa only. Some that I recognize as good deals but not that I will purchase. And one that I absolutely did!

Anyway, if you too want to get ahead of the game with Christmas (Which as a heads up, it's a late Thanksgiving this year so Advent is short!)  or birthdays or whatever, it's a good day to shop. Target and other places are also running deals!

1 comment:

  1. I've been putting off buying a new hard drive until now....it's $55 off during Prime! Woot woot

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!