Monday, September 16, 2019

Sports!

Saturday was the Iowa/Iowa State Football game. It's kind of a big deal. As an Iowa transplant with zero investment in the result, I have never actually watched before. But Friday, the school had an out of uniform day if you wore Iowa/Iowa state gear.

We don't even own any! But we borrowed some Iowa State shirts from a friend.


On our end, Iowa State is definitely in the minority but that's okay! I didn't need to buy a shirt. 

In British Football news, M's team WON this weekend and M scored 2 goals!!! She was so excited and I am so stinkin' proud of her. 


And we sure savored that win Saturday afternoon when the underdog Iowa State lost (BY ONE POINT) and then yesterday when the Vikings lost too. (Thumbs down Packers.) Rivalry weekend did not go our way I guess, but hey, M scored a goal for the first time during a game and then did it again!!








1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! How cute is she in her uniform?! Way to go for scoring two goals! That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!