Friday, September 27, 2019

Yay Fall Fridays!

Okay, so this week actually turned into real Fall which is awesome. Yesterday was the perfect weather day. Crisp in the morning. So much so I made my children wear coats/sweatshirts. Woah! Way to keep up with the calendar Mother Nature.


This little girl was not impressed by me. Husband had been out of town you see. And typically he drives C to school and then a half-hour later the girls go to preschool. Only this week since we had to do morning drop off we got to spend a great deal of time sitting in the parking lot waiting. We read a lot of books and played a good deal of I Spy.

Luckily he got home safely last night. We got him from the airport with enough time to get to soccer practice and then we got to eat dinner together and watch the Johnny Appleseed movie. (The Disney American Legends Short.) I had told the kids we could do that earlier in the week and had to hold up my end of the bargain.

I am really glad it's Friday. We are supposed to have a soccer game tomorrow but I fear it will be canceled. It's crazy storming here right now and it's supposed to keep on raining. Which means the fields will be destroyed by a bunch of little cleats running back and forth. But we will see.

Have a good weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!