Wednesday, November 13, 2019

The Rest of the Weekend

I mean, there was still more to our 5 day weekend than my Hanson concert. Even though, let's be real that was the highlight.

Thursday night I hosted book club so I spent the day cleaning. Which was good because then we left the house clean when we left. It's always so nice coming home to a clean house.

Friday the kids just hung out with my brothers and parents. And I am sure they had a great time. Which is a total win-win since I was also having a great time.



On Saturday we had a little birthday party for M. My family didn't celebrate with us in October so we had a hot dog lunch and a cake, and she got to open her presents.



C also got an amazing present. For years he has talked about wanting a typewriter so he can be a real author. I don't know why he has it in his head that's true, but he does. Well, my parents found him this really nice manual typewriter and HE LOVES IT.



I mean, it's not screen time and it still will help his typing skills so that's pretty amazing. He's just been typing away and having a ball of a time.

We got home Sunday before the cold front and storm moved through. We had enough time to bag up some leaves. Which was good and let the kids run off some of the "driving all day" energy.


Because to round up our 5 day weekend it of course snowed some more. So we played in the snow and had hot chocolate naturally.



It is November. And we are already on our second snowfall. Plus the cold. I think it's going to be a long winter. But the good news is that it's already Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Binance 2fa not working|Binance customer service
    If your Binance two-factor authentication is not working, then you should get it checked as soon as possible. Binance two-factor authentication helps in supporting your Binance account from troubles and even provide an extra layer to protect your account. To deal with these errors, you can always call on Binance Support phone Number which is functional all the time for guidance. You can have conversation with the team anytime for providing quality results. Connect with the team for impeccable solutions.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!