We were up fairly early and managed to get our big errand run right away in the morning. (Curbside pick up so we could all go.) Then we went and got donuts as a fun special treat. And we were feeling SO good about everything that we decided to clean out the garage.
Usually, when we get the itch to clean the garage it's the hottest and most humid week of the year. But it was so lovely that it almost was enjoyable. I will spare you pictures of the final product but we took a big load to the recycling center and have three extra bags of trash going out today. Yay!!
To celebrate we obviously had another fire night, only this was a date night fire. Which was wonderful!
I promise you that I will not be that person who takes pictures of her fires and blogs about them on the regular. After these that is. These fires are just so photo-worthy!
I know I have already mentioned the beautiful weather, but it was just a great night to sit out and talk by a fire.
Our Sunday was less exciting and dreamy. We did another fire at lunchtime with the kids to make hot dogs on a stick. Husband made buns in the morning which was delicious. We finished with more s'mores.
We, unfortunately, peaked at Lunch. The rest of the afternoon was full of grumpies and disgruntled attitudes. Those days happen to the best of us.
In other news that is equal parts cute and annoying. M has these "Anna and Elsa as children" Barbies, and then a Princess Poppy from McDonald's. And anyone who is little in stature that has a big version has been given a "ia" ending to their names. So every day Ania, and Elsia and Poppia play and have games.
Tonight, she wouldn't go to bed without everyone. The "ia" gang is on the Magnatile triple bunk bed.
So that's the weekend. A good day. A not as great day. But we are ready to tackle this week.





We had lovely weather here too! I think the fire looks great and you can post as many pictures of it as you would like! We want a fire bowl/pit but Dan insists that it burn wood but I would really prefer one that uses propane so that it will be easy and quick to light thus increasing our chances of actually using it. But we continue to agree to disagree which means we don't have one yet. :)
ReplyDelete