This is the only one of my terrible pictures that captured them both. And even then, it's their backs in the water so not super helpful.
I am 100% properly impressed by how these lessons went. My kids learned so much more than they ever have. We may never go back to regular lessons.
Last night we (like Husband and I) wrapped up watching Alexa and Katie on Netflix.
We came to this show kinda by fluke and super late. But the 4th part just dropped a few weeks ago. And I just loved this show. It's so wholesome and sweet and funny. I honestly laughed and cried many times. I really think that when M is a little older we will watch this show together.
In other big news this kid right here, not only learned to swim but has finally crossed the bridge into actual reading.
She can read the whole first box of Bob books. And for that, I am so very thankful. I just wanted her to have a running start on reading for school. We don't even know what that looks like yet, but I know that these early reading skills are so important.
The other day C asked me a very important, impossible-to-answer question. So let me ask you...
"What was the first color people named?" As is, as humans were developing language, which color was named first?
I honestly didn't know how to answer that and I have no idea how his brain wrapped around that idea. But there it was.
And with this mishmash of randoms we are kicking off our holiday weekend. Hamilton on Disney + tonight for family movie night and more fun tomorrow for the 4th! Yay!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!