Wednesday, July 1, 2020

July Jumpers

Can you even believe it's July? No. Neither can I. 


This gal was so excited to try on some jumpers after swimming lessons. Some friends let us take two sizes to see which ones we will need. I am going to get a new jumper in the bigger size and look for used in the smaller. 

Well, we are just taking it one day at a time and I am going to keep believing that they will go to school and she will actually need a jumper. (It is the thing she is the MOST excited about.) 

2 comments:

  1. She is THE CUTEST!
    And this brought back so many memories!
    I can remember washing those jumpers every Friday after school!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping and praying that she can wear that jumper in the fall!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!