So tomorrow is the big Iowa/Iowa State game. It is a big deal when you live in Iowa and people get very worked up about their team.
Today is a special out of uniform day at the kids school if you're wearing team gear or school colors. However, we don't really give a hoot about either team. And we don't own anything that is really in their colors. What is a Team Neutral family to do?
Obviously... make your own shirts!
M and I hit Michael's after school. Husband created a design and then that wonderful man hand cut the vinyl because we don't have a cricut and I wasn't about to drop $100 for two one-off tee shirts. ($3 shirts and a roll of vinyl is okay with me.)
I did the ironing and you know what? I think they look pretty darn great for a last minute, totally neutral out of uniform option.
How 'bout that local sports team? I hope they beat the other team! Go team!
Have a great weekend!


You are the best!
ReplyDeleteLove!
Have a nice weekend, my friend.
P.S. I emailed you my fall playlist. : )
Oh my goodness! That is the cutest idea. You guys are so creative and I love that your husband hand cut the vinyl. GO TEAM! :)
ReplyDelete