Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Nailed It!

 Do you love to watch Nailed It on Netflix? Well, we do. 

Last night my small group came over and we had a Nailed It party. Based on the Baker's Choice Challenge from Season 2, Episode 2. 

I was the host, so I didn't participate. But we had SO much fun! 





Please, please, please leave a comment with your vote for the winner, whatever that means to you. Funniest, most accurate, your personal favorite... anything goes. But I need to crown a winner next week so please comment, even if it's just one letter. 


7 comments:

  1. I had my 12 year old daughter vote because she loves that show. She says "C" is the best. I think they all look like someone had a ton of fun creating them- so they are all winners to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!