Happy Easter! Ours was lovely and spent well. My parents and brother came down for a visit.
My brother "babysat" (hung out at my house while my kids slept) so Husband and I could go on a little Easter Vigil Date.
We had a lovely time on Easter morning. My favorite music team gave their swan song and I cried only a little. I love Easter so much!
We decorated Eggs. They were just as much fun this year as last! Even my parents and brother who haven't colored eggs in years thought it was a hoot!
We also made our traditional Bunny Butt Cookies. Because traditions.
And we had a marvelous time. Happy Easter!




Beautiful Easter!!!Beautiful eggs! And Beautiful family!!!
ReplyDeleteYou have the best traditions! Your kids will have such happy memories. ❤️❤️ (I love Easter, too. So much!)
ReplyDeleteYou have the best traditions! Your kids will have such happy memories. ❤️❤️ (I love Easter, too. So much!)
ReplyDelete