Last Thursday, I embarked on my girl's weekend in Wisconsin. And it was glorious.

I mean seriously. Look at this gorgeousness?!
I always come back refreshed. Husband held down the fort masterfully.
They even made these Minion Twinkie cakes. C had created a "recipe" for them and was very excited about it. So they went to Michael's, got the supplies and made them. C was absolutely delighted.
I missed Husband's birthday as I do. But we went out to dinner as a family last night to make up for it. And guess what they had?!
My purple coconut cake cider!
I never thought I'd get it again. But I was not sad that I did!
So that's the story here in Iowa. I hope you're having a good day!



I love the little Minions! Happy birthday to your husband and that purple coconut cake cider is intriguing!
ReplyDeleteThose minions are ADORABLE!! What a great idea, I am so impressed. Glad you enjoyed your time away! I must do that one day :)
ReplyDeleteTime away makes being home even better! And yay Dad!
ReplyDelete