Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Wonderful (Busy) Weekend

We had such a good weekend it took me until Tuesday to write about it! Ha! 

Friday night Husband and I went out with some friends for dinner before our couples group. We tried a new to us restaurant and it was good! I of course took no pictures. But it was a great night out. 

Saturday was M's last soccer game. They won and it was fantastic. I love these kids!


Saturday night, I got to go see Beauty and the Beast with my people. The person who was meant to review ended up getting COVID (which for real has been off my radar) and so I got to fill in and bring this gal. But then the boys decided to buy tickets too. 


Here was the picture Husband sent me of this guy! 


I took this picture of M buttering her roll. Her fancy dinner manners were so super precious to me. 


There's the boys. C did come over during intermission to say hello. 


My girl enjoyed her strawberry sundae. 


And then she took this picture of me with my cheesecake and I love it. 


We had such a delightful time. It was a really great production. 

Sunday morning brought Mass. Then we joined my parents for a group Amazon Explore experience in Buenos Aries. As it happens, we were the only ones in the group and it could have been up to 6 different people so that was kind of cool. We explored the Ecoparque with our guide Julieta and it was cool. 


Then I had to write my review. In time to get M to a birthday party. Which we did. And then we took C out for a dinner to Cracker Barrel for some awesome two on one time. Which doesn't happen often. 


Then we brought this sweaty trampoline park gal back home because we had another meeting to get to. I again took no pictures except for of a picture on the host's wall that I liked. 


So jam packed. But good! 


1 comment:

  1. Wow! You really did pack a lot into the weekend! And I love that your show came with dinner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!