Monday, November 14, 2022

Oh Hi!

Hi there, remember me? The reason I have been MIA is because we shot out of Halloween, into All Saints and All Souls Day... then the kids had Thursday and Friday off of school and Saturday we left for... 



The most magical place on Earth. And it really really was. Even with a hurricane in the middle. (Also, our first hurricane, and I am happy to check that off my bucket list!) 

I will blog more about this after I dig out of being gone for a week of work. I have so much to say about it. But it was the absolute best and I am so so very thankful for the time spent with my family! 


2 comments:

  1. EEEEEEEKKKKKK! I am so happy for you guys! Was it wonderful?!?! Love the picture! Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that's a great reason to go mia from the blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!