Last night Husband and I went to see Trey Kennedy!
I love it when he says Do Less, God Bless. I had to get a Koozie!
I promise this place was packed when the show started. We are just get there early people.
We were tickled by the fact the ushers were doing the same thing on both sides of the stage.
Trey and his opener Jake Triplett didn't allow any photography during their sets. Which I totally get. They did have an opener DJ. Who I really enjoyed. I wish there had been room to really dance!
These were the people that sat behind us and then talked for the ENTIRE thing. They had a side comment about everything.
I am honestly not sure they knew how comedy works. Black skirt frilly top kept saying "That's SO true!" or "You do that!" Yep. That's why it's funny lady.
At this bar we went to after the show they complained loudly that "everyone is ignoring us!" The bartender came over and said, "I was helping someone." They ordered and giggled and then went outside. And the bartender and some of the other patrons talked about them for a while.
I think they're just really unaware and super self-centered people. Which is too bad.
Luckily they didn't ruin Trey for me! It was a fun night!
This is Trey. And that is the shirt he wore for his set.







OK I'm jealous, he's one of my faves!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Him!!!!!!!!!!! And people. They are the worst.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you didn't let those annoying people ruin your night! Trey is so funny! I see a lot of his stuff on TikTok and it always makes me laugh!
ReplyDeleteWe love Trey Kennedy! He’s proof that comedians can be clean and hilarious at the same time. What a fun night for you two.
ReplyDelete