Friday, August 25, 2023

Bracelets and the First Three Days

 So for back to school, I made M her very own Taylor Swift friendship bracelet. 


I don't even want to talk about the fact that I was again thwarted from tickets this last round. (Indy isn't that far for us.) I am less salty about it than I was before but I really wanted to take M to see her. 

Anyway, a lucky T. Swift bracelet for my girl to start the year off with was my way of showing her how loved she is. 

The days are SWEATY. The kids just radiated heat when they got to my office at the end of the day. 


But we made it to Friday! 


We soaked in a few more minutes of air conditioning before they went over to school. It's not as crazy hot today but they still have an early out again because there hasn't been a way for the school building to cool off at all. 

This weekend will help! 

Quite honestly, these three short days to kick off the school year have been nice. Starting school is exhausting so having the chance to have some short days to find a routine again is okay with me! We are all looking forward to a cozy Family Movie Night tonight. Now to pick a good movie... 

Happy Friday! 



2 comments:

  1. Why is it that the major heat comes as soon as those little ones start back to school?!?! Enjoy your Friday night, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad they had a great first three days! And I agree, three half days are a much easier way to start they year. Hopefully it will cool down for you soon. I'm so sorry you didn't get tickets but I absolutely love that bracelet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!