VBS is rolling and it's all easier now.
It's so much work. And also so worth it.
In other news... we got a Bishop! I am so so glad! (I mean he has been appointed. He will become the Bishop in September at a Mass I will not be invited to.) But I am still super excited!!

I hope VBS goes smoothly! We have Totus Tuus again this year. It seems fun, though my teens aren't thrilled I'm making them go to the evening high school session. However, I liked the parish run VBS better - the teens and parents could volunteer and help out ;it felt much more parish oriented..
ReplyDeleteAnd congratulations on your Bishop-elect! I am informed the Mass to install a Bishop is 2.5 hours long, so you might not want to go anyways! I will be going to a Bishop installation this summer in VT - my brother has been appointed there so the whole family got invited. We expect that I'll stay for the Mass and my husband will take the kids out one my daughter can't take it anymore.