Friday night a new Hubble Telescope exhibit opened at the museum. Husband took the kids.
I stayed home! I was A-Okay with that. We did watch Hidden Figures when they came home for Family Movie Night to continue the theme. They liked it quite well, such a good movie! And a nice way to open up conversations about the rights we have in America.
Saturday, we rinsed and repeated. Husband took the kids to see White Christmas at one of the local community theaters.
And again I was A-Okay with that!
So you don't all think I am 100% a party pooper, yesterday we all went to see The Best Christmas Pageant Ever.
Now I admit, I have always always loved this book. But the movie was exceptionally sweet. It might be my new favorite Christmas movie.
The Herdmans discovering Jesus and looking up to Mary? That's pretty much the narrative I want in a Christmas movie anyway. It was somewhat reminiscent of A Christmas Story with the narration and looking back at a simpler time.
And that was the long weekend in a nutshell really.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!