Monday, March 17, 2025

How D'ye Do and Shake Hands

Remember when I didn't have any updates on anything interesting? I'll go back to that thanks. This past week has been... horrible. As there are no resolutions I will write about it all when there is. Today, on St. Patrick's Day let's focus on the actual good. 

M played in her first piano festival and earned a superior rating.


This was the warm-up room, no pictures or recordings were allowed in the actual room. 

And this week was C's musical Alice in Wonderland Jr. My little Tweedledee was delightfully cute. 



Husband's Aunt, Uncle and Grandma came to the daytime show which was so wonderful and cute! 


Since Grandma was in town just for a short time I called M out of class to come say hello. When your 80 year old Great Grandma is in the same building as you it seems silly not to say hello right?! 

M was really confused when the office called her down. 



And because it makes me happy, here is C's scene so you can see his knack for the stage. (It's less than 3 minutes long. He's the short Tweedle.) 

So these are the things that bring me joy. And golly, I am glad for the joy. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!