Friday, May 2, 2025

Art and Prayers

This week has been the fine arts week at school. 

Admittedly, it's also First Communion week so I'm busy. But I did get to go look at the art. 



And before I helped the second graders bake bread, I got a sneak peek at the 4th grade recorder concert. 


I sent Husband to the actual recorder concert because I was in a staff meeting. He didn't take any pictures. 

C uninvited us from the 6th grade choir concert because "no one is taking it seriously and it's a waste of time." He sang us the songs at home and told us that since we had heard him there was no reason to come. Husband could only go to one of the events, and I was still in my staff meeting during his performance slot, so I was glad for the out. 

I think we are all set for the weekend. 

My last big thing today was setting out the chalices. 


And First Communion is a go. Pray for these kiddos!! See you on the other side! 



1 comment:

  1. "Husband didn't take any pictures" - story of my life :)

    Phil has First Communion this weekend too and I know he will celebrate when it's over and you must feel the same way! Good luck and prayers coming!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!