Thursday, July 17, 2025

All the Summer Things I Haven't Shared.

So in between and before VBS/Dino Digs/Indianapolis/Totus Tuus, there were other things our family did. Here's a little recap from June until now!

Our kids were in Camp rock the Musical. C was a Camp Star-er. M was a Camp Rocker. 





And friends came to see the show, and it was really great. 


I went to a string art class with my mom! We had a nice time, though I am really bad at pounding nails. 


M had her follow-up echo. I think she is good. The doctor would like to run some different kinds of tests to check on some other things, but we decided to hold off for a while since we aren't worried. 


I went out with my friend and ordered the jumbo margarita that was on special. It was massive. And I couldn't finish. BUT they had to go containers that factory seal so I brought most of it home to Husband which worked out incredibly well!



We literally never go to Wal-Mart but decided to go on a family adventure to Wal-Mart but like a small town little Wal-Mart, and it was quite delightful, actually. It was very much empty and we just browsed. 


4th of July was the most low-key. In the best way. 


We had red, white, and blue Jello. We had our traditional glow stick fireworks on TV party. 



It was delightful. 
This past few days the kids went to my parent's. 
Husband and I went to see a show. 


3 of my cousin's kids stopped over to visit. They live in North Carolina so don't get to MN often. 


C is the baby baby in this picture. And the blonde kid is another cousin's son who wasn't at my parents and obviously M wasn't born when this pic was taken. But still. 


C went on a fishing trip with my dad. 



M got to go to iHop with my mom. 


Husband and I went to a card-making class, and it was fun!




M also got to go to a fishing pier with my dad. She didn't catch anything, though. 


And today is a normal day, and we're all at home together. But that's the other update on what we've been up to this summer that I haven't already written about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!