Friday, October 3, 2025

What Day Is It? It's October 3rd.

Happy Friday! 

It's October 3rd. 


My friends and I will be celebrating October 3rd by wearing pink this evening and hanging out! I am excited. 

It's still hot. With no end in sight. 


Confirmation is this weekend!!! To say I am excited is an understatement. This is my 4th Confirmation in my job, and I think I have officially figured out how to get the white albs from our parish office to the parish hall. 

We built the garment rack out of our side door, carried the albs to the garment rack, and wheeled it through the ALLEY and up the ramp. Genius. So proud. 

Also, I didn't forget the lemons. **The Bishop uses a lemon wedge to get the chrism off his hands. And each parish is responsible for providing the lemon. So don't worry, I didn't forget. 


Also, today, Taylor Swift's new album came out. So far on one listen through I quite like it. Feels like 1989 vibes to me: there are some real bops. The Fate of Ophelia might be my favorite so far. 

Have a great weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. Not a T. Swift fan. Glad you are liking it though. Have a beautiful day.
    rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do they make a chrism oil candle? Because that is my very favorite scent in the world! Well, that and Baby Magic. I think Flynn had that slathered on her until she was eight years old!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!