Happy Olympics!
It is well documented on this blog that I love the Olympics! And never fear, even though we are still down an oven, I made our Olympic Ring Cookies here at work!I truly forgot there was a Super Bowl this weekend too until I read my friend Colleen's post. Beat the other team! We will very likely not watch at all. I have no interest in either team or the halftime show. Besides... the Olympics will be on.
I went to a Porch Goose string art class this week. It was a nice time.
This probably sounds strange but I have been so enjoying some solo craft time lately. There's just something about creating. I am grateful for it.
In Olympic-like binge-watching fun... I loved Finding Her Edge on Netflix.
Husband and I watched the whole thing in 2 days, and I liked it so much I am doing a rewatch now.
Is it teen-y and dramatic? It totally is.
Is it incredibly predictable? For sure. Especially if you've seen The Cutting Edge. And the characters totally watch that movie in one of the scenes.
Does the main character, Adriana (Madelyn Keys), kind of look like Jennifer Lawrence, and therefore I referred to the two love triangle skater boys as Peeta and Gale instead of Brayden and Freddie the whole time? This is all true.
Has it already been renewed by Netflix for Season 2? It has, and I can't wait.
To be fair, I do not think Husband enjoyed it nearly as much as I did, and he snoozed through most of it.
That is, really honestly, all I know going into the weekend. I hope you have a good one!
.png)



LOVE the cookies!!!!!!! And I thought of you as we were watching the Opening Ceremonies! We have them on at night, and I try my hardest not to see results beforehand! Enjoy them, my friend!
ReplyDeleteThose cookies are so clever, my kids would love to have you as their mom :) You did not miss much at the Superbowl :(
ReplyDeleteHow sweet that your hubby watched the series with you, even though it put him to sleep. My husband and I always watch stuff together, too—and often through closed eyes.😊 But we like being in the same room.
ReplyDelete