Wednesday, August 12, 2026

A Night With My Girl

 My favorite girl and I went to see Frozen together. 

We loved the lobby setup!


Typical program/stage shop. 


The thing is that the two of us love Frozen so much. And it was a delightful evening out together. 

Did M humor me quite a bit when I asked questions like "Do you think there will be a family that is beloved by all?" or "Do you think they'll finish each other's sandwiches?" etc. 

She did. With a tweeny eye roll. But we had so much fun. 


We even got little treats at intermission. A cake pop and an Elsa drink. Obviously. 


Please note her Frozen T-shirt. 

I think this title will always have a place in our hearts. And I am 100% okay with that! 

1 comment:

  1. Well this post is especially emotional as I am on the verge of bringing my girl to college next week. I would tell you to cherish these moments together, but I know you already do! So sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!