Nice effects! :-)
That's at f5.6? I would have thought at least 2.0 or less!!!
Yeah I think that's why the text focused so interestingly. I didn't have to do much--just bumped up the color a bit. It was fun experimenting with different levels to see what it would do.
Great shot!
I agree, awesome shot, I would hang it in my library (let me get a library first...)
That's an awesome picture! Love that you chose Harry Potter.
Book 5 was the turning point for me, in a good way. I think it's time to re-read them for the nth time. What a great shot.
Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!
Nice effects! :-)
ReplyDeleteThat's at f5.6? I would have thought at least 2.0 or less!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah I think that's why the text focused so interestingly. I didn't have to do much--just bumped up the color a bit. It was fun experimenting with different levels to see what it would do.
DeleteGreat shot!
ReplyDeleteI agree, awesome shot, I would hang it in my library (let me get a library first...)
ReplyDeleteThat's an awesome picture! Love that you chose Harry Potter.
ReplyDeleteBook 5 was the turning point for me, in a good way. I think it's time to re-read them for the nth time. What a great shot.
ReplyDelete