Happy Halloween from my Walrus and (unhappy) Polar Bear!
Don't anyone tell C that Polar Bears and Walrus are enemies.
He thinks they're best friends and we're going to go with that for now.
My little walrus trick-or-treater ready to head out for night 2 of Halloween.
On Wednesday we went to a Halloween party and C refused to wear his costume.
Yesterday was trick-or-treat night in our town and though it was a minor crisis getting dressed he went out and had a GREAT time. He enjoyed seeing all the costumes of the other children and the pumpkins at each house.
Today was the neighboring town's trick-or-treat. Husband's uncle and aunt live there and C has gone trick-or-treating to their house for every Halloween. It was COLD today so M stayed home with me but C went and did the whole cul-de-sac. It was even more fun today than yesterday I guess.
I am just glad that after finding a Walrus costume he actually wore it and had a good time. He didn't say "Trick or treat" at every house but he did say 'Thank You" to everyone and I think that's pretty good.
I hope you had a wonderful Halloween!


I love that Walrus costume! So adorable! And the crying Polar Bear is cute as a button too!
ReplyDeleteCuteness overload!! I love the walrus fangs (horns?)…that is great!
ReplyDeleteWow, so good!
ReplyDelete