Friday, May 29, 2015

Quick! Some takes! Probably about 7! Definitely 7!

Here we go:

1. I love the Google Doodles. I do. But when the actual Google logo gives me pause... maybe you should dial them back a bit. Seriously. I looked at this for a good 3 minutes the other day before agreeing that it was the actual Google logo. I thought it was a throwback or vintage version.



2. In Preschool News: since I had letter S this week I picked to read a few different Frog and Toad stories so we could talk about Snails, Seeds and Sleds. We water colored snails, planted sunflower seeds and decorated cardboard sleds before "sliding" down the S. (Painters tape in a giant S on the floor.) Rounding out with Strawberries and Sun Chips for snack. It was a fantastic S day.


3. C got a trike from my parents. I put it together all by myself. He is nearly there as far as just taking off. He can pedal but only real slowly at this point. He also got a license plate and a helmet. I think he's pretty cute riding it.


4. I didn't know these existed before his party but they have Minion Pillsbury Sugar Cookies. I have the fondest memories of these cookies when I was a kid. Back when they came in a tube with little notches of where to cut. I am happy to pass on the joy. The Minion Movie comes out in about a month now. We're loving the branded products.


5. The other night M decided bedtime was optional so she hung out with that baby in the mirror and Mom and Dad for a while. But then proceeded to sleep until 6:00 am without waking so... okay then. 


6.. Since I never posted a 7 month picture, here it is:


7. She only looks bald. She actually has long flowing locks. If by flowing you mean the wind can move it. On the top. 


Happy Friday! 



5 comments:

  1. Haha! I love wispy baby hair! Bald babies are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you guys had tons of fun with the letter S! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. always enjoy your kids' pictures! Keep em coming. Happy Weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been catching up on what all you've been up to - and let me say that a Minion theme'd party is about the coolest theme you could have! I LOVE the cupcake decor!!! (and totally borrowing that in case Luke thinks minions are the bomb next year. LOL)
    You are doing such a great job at the letter S and homeschooling with the kids!! I am always amazed at how creative you are - I don't think I would think of the things you do. SO creative!!
    I can't believe M is 7 months already!!
    You have a water-lover and a water-hater ... sounds like summer should be fun! ;-) Luke is a water-hater too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. M is getting so big, oh my, time is going by way to fast. Yes, I know...major cliche, but it is true! :) I agree with AIHPT, I love hearing about the homeschool activities. Keep em' coming!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!