Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Mo Fun!

The very last of the birthday presents arrived today.


I Will Take a Nap! By Mo Willems. Seriously you guys, I'm not even going to wax poetic about how wonderful I think Mr. Willems is right now because he apparently wrote a book to be released on the exact day I needed it. 

We tried going no nap but as it turns out C really needs to rejuvenate mid day. So we tweaked, adjusted and finally figured it out. It's a shorter nap at a good time. Only yesterday he revolted. And we are still paying the price. But the book came in the mail as a preorder and I can see it will help us, if only for today. 

What a different world we live in now that I can preorder a book months in advance and it shows up to my door (or Kindle) the day it is available. While I wouldn't trade the experience and exhilaration of camping out for a wristband, then the next evening standing in line to buy the Harry Potter books then running home to read them immediately...there's something to the idea that these days I just sync the Kindle at midnight and there ya go. 

Anyway...we love having another book for our Mo shelf. I highly recommend it. Especially if you have a someone in your life who likes to nap. (Or should.) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!