Well it finally worked out to take my guy to see his first movie in the movie theater. Okay, it sort've worked out. The original plan was to get a babysitter for Miss M and take him together but we eventually decided it would be easier to split up.
So since Husband got to take him to his first musical last week, I got the movie this week. We went to the first showing of the day and got popcorn and M&Ms because we are cool like that.
I think he really had a good time. He doesn't weigh enough to keep the seat down very well so he spent a good chunk of the movie on my lap. But not only were there minions but also polar bears, grizzly bears and penguins. Tiny insignificant moments of the movie but they certainly made my animal loving guy happy.
It was a super fun outing and I am so happy I got to spend time with my guy.

So awesome!! We took Luke to see the Minion movie too - I think they're at that age where it is (mostly) pretty entertaining for them, which is so fun to watch them enjoy "big people" stuff. Oh, the fun stuff ahead! :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great time with C! We haven't taken Elizabeth to a movie yet, but I hope she has a good time as well the first time we go. I can't believe we have kids old enough to start going to movies. Sigh...it is going by too fast!
ReplyDeleteAww, first time at the movies! Yay!
ReplyDelete