It's that time of year again. The one where Madeline asks for TV show recommendations. But not actually on TV. Netflix or Prime. (Technically we have Hulu Plus through the 18 and I am sure they would be ever too happy to take my $7.99 again if you have a show that is on there that you think I would LOVE.)
I need to find a new show before I feel all empty inside because we finished Scandal last night. Darn that Shonda. I love me some Scandal. I actually watched the first three seasons during my immediate newborn nursing all the time experience but Husband missed out on most of that. So when the last season became available we started over from the beginning and watched in order.
I don't want to go into tonight with no plan. So lay it on me people: give me a new show to watch!! (Preferably one with multiple seasons but beggars can't be choosers and all that.) What are you currently watching?

I love Scandal!!
ReplyDeleteHmmm ...
The Office is realllllly old now - but we keep watching it over and over and over again. Boring, I know.
I've watched Blue Bloods, Psych (DH's fave), Monk, Mad Men, Damages, Lie to Me, the Guardian, Prison Break, Lost, Rescue Me, ... I think that's all I can remember. :)
If you find some good shows - let us know!!