Friday, November 20, 2015

A Week in My Life: Friday (with a Thursday Recap) in 7QT

Coming back at you from Friday night for another edition of A Week in My Life 2015 in 7QT Style. Okay, so I skipped Thursday. Let's just go back quick here and let take number one be all about Thursday.

one. Let's do Thursday in Haiku. Yes?

Thanksgiving Party.
Both kids to Walgreens for milk. 
T'was crazy windy. 

two. So now that we've covered yesterday let's move on to today! Husband took the day off so I got to sleep in a little! Holla!

three. C and I went to art class today. I am really bad at taking pictures in the moment but here are some of the projects that we did today. 


A Native American hat. A turkey dinner with mashed potatoes. A turkey hand print. We never got around to the leaf wreath. We spent a great deal of time at the play-dough table and the sensory table. It was candy corn this week. We also got to make pilgrim hat snacks using fudge stripe cookies, a mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, frosting and a M&M. 

It was super cute, as he was leaving, he told me that "Mason would like an apple." So he brought his friends an apple each and he did really like to pass them out at the end of class. He is a really thoughtful kid. Bonus: no tears this week!! 

four. A super duper snow storm is happening to us right now, so after art Husband and C went to the grocery store to stock us up with everything. He loves his weekly trip to the store with Daddy and I love that they won't have to go anywhere tomorrow. 

five. In good news for Husband, one of his employees resigned today. This person was in a disciplinary process and the resignation is a big sigh of relief for him. The attitude of his department is going to vastly improve that's for sure!! 

six. I gathered all the snow supplies for the outdoor fun that is sure to happen tomorrow. One of the things C made sure to get at the store was carrot sticks for a snowman nose. 



seven. And just one more to let you in on today: here's the snow. 


Happy Friday!! 


3 comments:

  1. We totally got jipped...no snow for us. Just a few flakes yesterday. Few and far between. So bummed. Enjoy the fun snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I want snow! We just had a couple flakes. I always love the first real snow storm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say that I'm REALLY grateful that the Northeast is being spared from snow (at least for now!). We are going to Fenway Park to watch a ND football game tonight, and I'm going to enjoy it a lot more than I would if we were getting blanketed with white the way you are!

    Our oldest son had to leave his Midwest home early (his family is coming to NY to be with us at Thanksgiving!) to try to get out of there before the storm hit. Now I won't be at peace until I know they've made it safely.

    Have a great weekend! (I hope it's sticky snowman snow. :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!