Wednesday, November 11, 2015

In The News

It's time for another "new stories Madeline wants to comment on" post. Okay. 

  • Starbucks Cups. Besides the media and Donald Trump, have you actually encountered anyone even remotely upset that the cup is red? Asking for a friend. 
  • This Target OCD Christmas shirt. Let's go back to the Starbucks cup thing. Why are we all making up these "offenses?" I still haven't heard anyone but the media decide they're outraged. I mean really, let's get outraged about something that matters
  • Adult Coloring Books. I am pro-adult coloring books. I colored a coloring sheet every day in grad school so I totally buy the "stress relief" thing. I want one. 
  • Everyone is all like Star Wars! I'm over here like, "The trailer for My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 has been released!" I'm pretty excited. And I've still never *cough* seen the Star Wars movies in entirety. I saw a part where the one guy is getting smushed in a garbage compacter and then there's those creepy Teddy Bears. That's my knowledge of those movies. 

  • We only got the Packers/North Carolina game on Sunday. I am decidedly anti-Packers. But I will try and push aside my feelings for a minute. While they did have a pretty bad game, especially from a team that by all accounts is pretty darn good, that does not excuse their sideline behavior. Get it together boys. And Mr. Rodgers, I am sure that you didn't mean to break the Surface, and I actually would have been just as frustrated, but remember that the cameras go where ever you go. Pro tip for you. 
  • In Politics... what the heck? The caucus is in 81 days and I don't see a front runner in either party. I will say there's something intriguing about the idea that a person wouldn't need to take money from anyone to run for President and then to be President. But I am pretty sure that doesn't make Donald a reasonable option.
  • I am decidedly pro Veterans! Happy Veterans Day to those who have served and are currently serving! 
Have a lovely Wednesday friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!