Wednesday, November 18, 2015

A Week in My Life: Wednesday

Today was light years better than yesterday. 

We started our day by oversleeping but it was kind of a non-issue since Husband is salary and can be late a little every now and then. All told he was probably only like 25 minutes late. 

We had a play date this morning which was all around lovely. The boys played. The girls napped and then played. The moms talked. It was the perfect play date. We need those sometimes. 

Lunch rolled around and I just couldn't face the PBJ train that we've been on so I made banana chocolate chip pancakes for lunch. They were good. 


She liked them. 


So did he. 

We also got excellent mail today. Our advent candle holder. I can't really call it a wreath since it's not but I am so excited. I have been searching for years for a decent one that spoke to me and then I found this one on Etsy. It shipped fast and looks great. I am very excited for Advent to start. 


All told, it was a pretty darn good day. 



4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a much better day than Tuesday! I'm glad things turned around for you! And banana chocolate chip pancakes?? YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lunch idea! We had Cinnamon French Toast for dinner the other night.
    Enjoy your days, my friend!
    I love reading about them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so I haven't read Tuesday yet, but Wed. sounds like a great day! Glad you had a turnaround indoor week! Banana chocolate pancakes? Yes, please! We have been on the hot dog or macaroni and cheese train. I may have to switch it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always find the best things on Etsy. Love the Advent candle holder!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!