two. We got to art class late and left early. We did EVERY single station. Usually we skip one or two and leave late! I have no idea how this is possible. M even got in and out of the stroller twice at art class without throwing a fit. Typically once she's out she is not going back in.
three. I have no idea what's going on with my dishwasher but right here can you throw up a little prayer that it is perfectly fine and I am just losing my mind? Because that'd be great.
four. I got home from art class and checked the mail. It wasn't there. I popped online to make sure that my package was still coming and it said "delivered." I opened the door and there it was. I didn't hear the postal carrier.
five. I went back outside to get the soccer balls from the car and the garage and car were locked. I never lock either. I don't know how that happened. Seriously it feels like a ghost (that I don't believe it) is following me around and messing with me today. That better change!
six. I saw this yesterday:
It's getting me all excited and I am going to meet some goals this year. Yes. Yes I am. I am dreaming big and setting some real challenges for myself. I turn 30! this year. I am kind of whatever about it because I am really holding out for 31 (my golden birthday) but it still seems milestone-y and like it's a good year for some goals.
seven. I am sponsoring a giveaway over at Martin Family Moments so I can share the Scentsy love. Pop on over to enter, it's super easy! If you want to visit my site and vote for Happy Birthday for Bring Back My Bar (no registering or purchase needed) I'd really dig that. You can vote once every minute from the time you hit submit so if you're bored...
Have a great weekend! Linkin' with Kelly.

When is your birthday? I turn 30 this year too!
ReplyDeleteYou're only 29? Oh good grief! So young. Can't wait to hear more about your goals! And I hope that ghost leaves you alone!
ReplyDeleteI love goals and all the growing that goes with them!
ReplyDelete