We are having one of those rare summer days where the weather is just perfect. Fluffy white clouds in a blue sky. Sunny and in the mid to upper 70s.
We went for a walk. We played at the playground. We played in our yard. I got some yard work done and my rapscallions chased each other around. One particular rapscallion pulled my Mother's Day flowers off their plant and that was that. The girl just loves picking flowers. And the dandelions are almost nonexistent so she went for the good ones I guess.
I can't be too mad. And I'm not.
We didn't quite know quite what to make for lunch today. Other than cheese. Because I don't know if I have mentioned it here before or not but cheese is M's favorite food and that is pretty much all she ever wants. So I made banana chocolate chip pancakes, cheesy scrambled eggs and raspberries.
And you know what? Everyone cleaned their plates, which is kind of a miracle in and of itself since that never happens. Really.
Soon it will be rest time. Which I am looking forward to. After which we are going to head outside again because this day is too gorgeous to let pass us by!


You are rockin' this mommy thing, you know.
ReplyDeleteI miss those days!!!